White Light White Night 2020 FAQ’s
We heard a few of you had some questions about how this year’s White Light White Night Safe@Home will go. Well wait no longer…
What will WLWN Safe@Home include?
- White Light White Night Safe@Home will include all the main pieces that set WLWN apart from all of those other events. An incredible silent and live auction, fun cocktails featuring our partners at Tito’s Handmade Vodka, some messaging direct from the people in our program, and of course an incredible musical performance, this year by Michael Franti. Be sure you grab your Party Kit so you’ll have full access to the Michael Franti set, only those with the password will get to take part!
How do I attend WLWN Safe@Home?
- That’s just it, stay safe at home. This year, we’re bringing the party to you. To get the full White Light White Night experience, order your Party Kit, pick it up, and tune in to our live stream presentation straight from our home page.
Why should I get a Party Kit?
- Each Party Kit purchase is 100% tax deductible, PLUS it will help you have that WLWN experience we all know and love, right at home. That’s right, 100% of your purchase will benefit Walk With Sally so that we can continue to support kids and families impacted by cancer right here in our community throughout Los Angeles County!
Which Party Kit is right for me?
- Each party kit will come with some Walk With Sally swag including white face masks and hand sanitizer so we can all continue to stay safe@home. Each kit also has a variety of offerings from our sponsors to suit your safe@home experience. Whether it’s just for you, or a large household experience, we have kits geared for groups of all sizes (up to 10 people according to Public Health guidelines 😊). For full details on the Party Kits visit wlwn2020.givesmart.com
- If Party Kits aren’t your thing, you can also become a Virtual Host….
How Can I become a Virtual Host?
- A perfect host is someone who believes in our mission, wants to share the WLWN experience with friends, and might even be motivated by a chance to win something cool. Do you fancy yourself an influencer or just want more people to know about Walk With Sally? This might be perfect for you! As a Virtual Host you will:
- Invite 5-10 friends to join the event (recruiting at least 1 other Virtual Host)
- Be recognized during the event as a Virtual Host
- Be recognized on our WLWN.org website as a Virtual Host
- Be entered to win a Sonos speaker (winner chosen on Aug. 22)
When will I get my Party Kit?
- Your Table, Bistro, Lounge and Cabana Party Kit will be available for curbside pick-up at the Walk With Sally office on August 20th & 21st. Or if you live within a 15mi. radius of El Segundo, we will also coordinate a drop-off for those dates if you’d prefer.
How can I ensure that no child walks through the cancer journey alone?
- WLWN supports 60% of Walk With Sally‘s annual programming. Your contribution will maintain support for the current Mentees, Mentors and Families impacted by cancer as well as the future members of the program throughout Los Angeles County.
- Tax Deduction Update: Now you can take a deduction for up to $300 in charitable contributions thanks to the CARES Act.
Ready to get yours? Order today before our Friends & Family pricing goes up on July 30th!